The admission criteria are intended to ensure that students have the appropriate qualifications, academic background and work experience to fully benefit from and actively contribute to the program. The requirements are:
- An undergraduate degree with an above average grade point average (GPA)
- Work experience comprising at least 24 months of relevant professional experience in a business environment following graduation (student internships or summer jobs do not qualify for consideration).
- Proficiency in English in written and spoken form as indicated by
- TOEFL (score should exceed 90)
- IELTS (score should exceed 6,5)
Please note: a test is not required for applicants who have graduated in the UK, Ireland, North America, Australia or New Zealand
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
Applicants are not required to sit a GMAT examination. However, they are encouraged to do so. Applicants who have achieved a high score in the GMAT may be given preference at the time of selection. The current average score for GMAT is about 600. Good MBA candidates will usually exceed this score.