Application Executive MBA
- 247 kB pdf
The Executive MBA program’s quality is very much determined by the quality of our students. Therefore, HFU Hochschule Furtwangen University’s selection standards are exceptionally high. A selection committee will consider your application and suitable candidates will be invited for an interview. After the interview and an in-house English test specifically devised for our program, the final selection of candidates is made.
Application Documents required:
1. Applicationform (Download-Area)
2. Hochschulzugangsberechtigung (university entrance qualification) – German government certified photocopy of the original document as well as, if the original is not in German or English, a German-government certified translation into English or German
3. First degree – German government certified photocopy of the original document as well as, if the original is not in German or English, a German-government certified translation into English or German
4. CV / résumé in English
5. Proof of language proficiency in English and German (not required of native speakers)
6. Letter of motivation in English, at least one and no more than two pages (A4, word-processed)
7. Photocopies of references and other documents (in German or English or translated into these) showing the candidates suitability and motivation for the Executive MBA program: employment, management experience, international orientation. A letter of reference from your direct boss or another high-ranking manager of your current employer is desirable but not required.
Application deadline will be the 15th January for the program start in the spring of the same year.
An investment which pays: The total study fees for the four-semester Executive MBA program are 18,000 Euro. Expenses for costs of living, accommodation and travelling are not included in this sum.
Payment is made in four equal instalments of 4,500 Euro for each semester. The first instalment is due following a successful candidate’s acceptance of their place on the program. The following three rates are each due at the end of the first three semesters.
Study fees and other costs incurred in connection with the program are normally tax-deductible under German law. The fees include the use of our state-of-the-art learning platform FELIX as well as the online library, the required reading materials, literature and scripts.
HFU Business School
Program Director Executive MBA
Phone 07720 307-4315
Campus Villingen-Schwenningen, room F 2.13