The eBusiness programme for creative women
Join us! e-Business programme for creative women
- To implement the Digital Revolution in business, specialists who can creatively apply Business Studies and Information Technology are needed.
- Business Information Systems will become the Business Studies of the 21 century. The implementation of megatrends such as Digitalization, Big Data or the Internet of Things in business means creating something new, paving new ways.
- Specialists in this area are highly sought after by businesses. Graduates of the Business Networking - eBusiness programme (WNB) work in various sectors of the economy, e.g. as project leaders, consultants and managers, where they actively shape the new age.
- Under the motto "Join us!" the Business Networking - E-business programmein the Faculty of Business Information Systems (WI) offers creative women an attractive degree programme with a focus on eBusiness. Business Networking provides theory and practical experience in the areas of eBusiness, Business Studies, IT and Soft Skills.
- In the Man-Computer-Interaction course you will learn about how businesses can use Virtual Reality in the future toplan processes and test user-friendliness. Do you want to know more? Then take a look at our WNB video clip.
Dean of Studies
Prof. Dr. Stefan Noll
- ECTS 210 ECTS
- Programme duration 7 Semesters
- Location Furtwangen
- Faculty Business Information Systems
- Programme begins Winter semester (October)
- Application deadline 15 July (winter semester)
- Entry requirements University entrance qualification; women only programme
- Teaching Language German
- Accreditation Yes (accredited through the university system accreditation)