The programme for women who make things happen
One of the greatest challenges of our time is the implementation of megatrends such as digitalization, big data or the internet of things in business. Specialists in this area are highly sought after, also in the field of business information systems. Many graduates work in consulting and project management.
The Business Networking (E-business) programme in the Faculty of Business Information Systems is an attractive course with a focus on e-business, which is designed especially for women.
Business Networking provides theory and practical experience in the areas of e-business, business studies, IT and soft skills.
Lecture topics include E-business Business Process Design, E-business Applications Systems, E-business Project, Web Design, Databanks, Performance Marketing, E-tourism, Project Management, Online Marketing, Business Intelligence & Big Data.
- ECTS 210 ECTS
- Programme duration 7 Semesters
- Location Furtwangen
- Faculty Business Information Systems
- Programme begins Winter semester (October), Summer semester (March)
- Application deadline 15 July (winter semester), 15 January (summer semester)
- Entry requirements University entrance qualification; study programme only for women
- Teaching Language German
- Accreditation Yes (ACQUIN)