Learn how to manage IT projects
The Business Information Systems bachelor degree offered by the Faculty of Business Information Systems is a well-established and attractive study programme preparing graduates for employment at the interface between business and computer science.
The course combines computer science, business studies, organization and soft skills and includes modules on Programming, Databanks, Business Process Design, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Software Engineering, Business Studies, Economics and Business Intelligence.
Special importance is given to current technologies such as Java, Mobile Applications, SAP HANA and Big Data.
It is also possible to become Internal link opens in the same window:SAP TERP10 certified during the course.
On the following pages you will find everything you need to know about studying Business Information Systems. More information for Internal link opens in the same window:for potential applicants can be found on our Faculty pages.
|Dean of Studies|
Prof. Dr. Andreas Heß
- ECTS 210 ECTS
- Programme duration 7 Semesters
- Campus Furtwangen Campus
- Faculty Business Information Systems
- Programme begins Winter semester (October), Summer semester (March)
- Application deadline 31 July (winter semester 2021/22), 15 January (summer semester)
- Entry requirements University entrance qualification
- Teaching Language German
- Accreditation Yes (accredited through the university system accreditation)