Qualified for optimal opportunities and goals
Wanted for key positions: engineers with training in both engineering and business for a successful service strategy
Our Service Management graduates have excellent career opportunities with companies of all sizes. As all-rounders they are in their element working quickly and flexibly to develop, implement and market innovative, technology-based service offerings for companies.
Growing demand for qualified, specialist graduates
A growing demand for specialist graduates underlines the importance of the technology-based service sector. The many job ads demonstrate that companies are seeking qualified service managers. For graduates this means excellent career perspectives in a constantly growing sector.
Typical career pathways
- International Service Management / Service Operations Management
- Product Management / Marketing Management for Services
- Business Development / Development of Innovative Service Offerings
- Consulting / Sales of Services and Solutions
- Head of Training / Training Planning
- Usability Engineering / Media Planning
- Knowledge and Information Management