Innovation: the right product at the right time in the right place
Do you have the inventor's gene? Are you interested in taking ideas and turning them into reality? Are you fascinated with new things which make our everyday life better or even change it completely?
Our graduates are trained to apply the latest technologies and methods to product innovation. They carry out and coordinate innovation processes in the areas of product planning, development and production.
From idea to innovation - success in the marketplace
Various types of expertise are required throughout the innovation process - from marketing and development to production and service. The holistic approach of innovation managers is in high demand particularly at the interfaces of these different areas. That expert could be you. Someone with a good overview of new technologies and methods. Someone who recognizes potential, thinks ahead in planning products and who coordinates the development process right up to the market launch. Besides your technical knowledge, you will also be using your organizational and communications skills.
In our 3-semester master's programme we will teach you the holistic way of looking at things necessary, which is the hallmark of the Faculty of Business Administration and Engineering.
Good reasons to study Product Innovation
- Heads current CHE rankings
- Teaches holistic competences in the area of innovative technologies and innovation management
- Close connection with research and technology transfer of the Faculty
- Up-to-date curriculum with focus on current business topics
- Small groups and personal supervision
- Workplace-relevant through modern labs and company cooperation
- Team-oriented learning and research in one-year project
- Opportunity to further academic qualifications
- No. 1 in entry-level salaries according to current Stepstone Salaries Study with broad career perspectives
- ECTS 90 ECTS
- Programme duration 3 Semesters
- Campus Furtwangen Campus
- Faculty Business Administration and Engineering
- Programme begins Summer semester (March), also possible in winter semester
- Application deadline 15 January (summer semester), 15 July (winter semester)
- Entry requirements Undergraduate degree
- Teaching Language German
- Accreditation Yes (accredited through the university system accreditation)