Develop innovative services and smart technologies!
10 good reasons to take this course
- Excellent career opportunities in the growing field of services and solutions
- Practical training for the workplace in cutting-edge labs
- Well-respected university with top rankings
- Modern teaching methods, small class sizes and individual support
- Project work carried out in close cooperation with industry
- Internal link opens in the same window:All-round skills in business, engineering and methodology
- Curriculum which meets Internal link opens in the same window:demands of industry
- Skills applicable in all major industrial sectors
- Engineering basics courses held with all other engineering students
- International outlook with optional semester abroad and languages
The trend to industrial solutions
Consumers and companies no longer simply demand products, they want complete solutions. Services "upgrade" products and give them the leading edge over the competitors. This can sometimes change the whole business model: the use of compressed air is charged for instead of selling compressor systems.
Car sharing in the automotive sector, maintenance services in mechanical and plant engineering, and training concepts in nearly every sector are further examples. Many industrial companies already earn more with services than with the products themselves. In the "Business Administration and Engineering – Industrial Solutions Management" programme you will learn how to develop, implement and market innovative solutions.
- ECTS 210 ECTS
- Programme duration 7 Semesters
- Campus Furtwangen Campus
- Faculty Business Administration and Engineering
- Programme begins Winter semester (October), Summer semester (March)
- Application deadline 15 July (winter semester), 15 January (summer semester)
- Entry requirements University entrance qualification, pre-semester internship (proof to be submitted by beginning of 3rd semester)
- Teaching Language German
- Accreditation Yes (accredited through the university system accreditation)