We prepare the leaders of the future
It's not just about having an MBA. You will be equipped to make strategic decisions and deal with the challenges of complex and uncertain situations. That’s what counts at strategic levels. Your personal future depends on how well you can perform at this level. And that is exactly what we prepare you for.
You will not only gain know-how across a range of critical business areas which will serve you well over the long-term, you will also develop leadership skills and gather in-depth insights into the international aspects of business. Small groups ensure a high degree of student participation and personal support from our highly qualified and internationally experienced professors and from the course manager. The excellent quality of the Executive MBA is guaranteed by the system accreditation of our University.
We offer two options for you to develop professionally:
- A four-semester, part-time Executive MBA program, awarded with an MBA degree. The excellent quality of the program is confirmed by accreditation (System accreditation)
- A one-semester Management Essentials for Professionals program, awarded with a CAS certificate. Upon completion of this program you can decide whether you wish to continue your professional development by taking an Executive MBA. All courses would be 100% accredited.
During the program you’ll develop a professional network which will prove invaluable throughout your career. Through our alumni organization your network is maintained and expanded even after the program has ended.
Executive Master of Business Administration
Our Executive MBA program is delivered part-time over four semesters, concluding with the award of an MBA degree. Courses take place every two weeks on Fridays and Saturdays over three semesters. The fourth semester is devoted entirely to the master's thesis, so no courses take place. All courses are held on our Schwenningen Campus.
Management Essentials for Professionals
Besides the Executive MBA Program, the HFU Business School also offers for your professional development the one-semester Management Essentials for Professionals program. You will be equipped to make strategic decisions and deal with the challenges of complex and uncertain situations. That’s what counts at strategic levels. Your personal future depends on how well you can perform at this level. This semester is identical to the first semester of the Executive MBA program and is taught together with EMBA students. It is offered during the summer semester (March to July) on our campus in VS-Schwenningen.
- ECTS 90 ECTS
- Programme duration 4 Semesters
- Campus Schwenningen Campus
- Faculty HFU Business School
- Programme begins Summer semester (March)
- Application deadline 15 January (summer semester)
- Entry requirements First degree (bachelor's, master's, diploma or equivalent).
Minimum of five years professional experience in a position of responsibility following graduation.
Very good English proficiency: TOEFL ibt 95, IELTS 7.0
- Teaching Language English
- Accreditation Yes (accredited through the university system accreditation)
"The program not only provided me with a toolbox for my everyday work as a manager, it has also been a great leadership training, and a personal and professional growth experience. The international class profile with experienced individuals from different backgrounds added a special value and created a great learning environment and an ideal platform for discussions."Lena Andlauer, Graduate 2019, Finance Manager Manufacturing Intuitive Surgical Optics GmbH