Gain additional management competence, part-time
The HFU Business School has been offering a part-time Executive MBA in International Business Management since 2003, building upon the150-year history of Furtwangen University (HFU) and the excellent reputation of the long-established International Business Management Program.
The study program is aimed at university graduates who are in full-time employment and who wish to gain additional management competence. Those willing to face 24 months of the multiple challenges of full-time employment and part-time studies have a very clear career goal. Our students are highly motivated with excellent academic qualifications and considerable practical experience.
The course offers a broad basis of business skills and knowledge including leadership and international competencies. The small size of the semester groups allows for a high level of student participation and support by our highly qualified, internationally experienced professors. Our Executive MBA Program is fully accredited by ACQUIN.
Our Executive MBA Program stands out from the crowd of MBA programs available due to its unique combination of general management approach, practical relevance and internationality, and learning environment customized to the specific requirements of our students.
During the program you will forge an international professional network that will prove invaluable throughout your career. Our alumni organization facilitates the maintenance and development of this network of valuable contacts which literally spans the globe.
- ECTS 90 ECTS
- Programme duration 4 Semesters
- Location Villingen-Schwenningen
- Faculty HFU Business School
- Programme begins Summer semester (March)
- Application deadline 15 January (summer semester)
- Entry requirements First degree (Bachelor, Master, Magister, Diploma or equivalent). Minimum of five years professional experience in a position of responsibility following graduation. Good command of the English language. Participation in a detailed introductory interview.
- Teaching Language English
- Accreditation Yes (ACQUIN)