Mechanical Engineering with a focus on production, design and drive engineering
What is Advanced Precision Engineering?
A modern, interdisciplinary mechanical engineering master's programme with a focus on production, design and drive engineering, the simulation of dynamically designed production cells, and axial movement in precision technology, including the use of hybrid lightweight design methods.
This innovative master's degree programme is one-of-a-kind in Europe. No other European university is currently offering a degree programme of this type.
- ECTS 90 ECTS
- Programme duration 3 Semesters
- Location Villingen-Schwenningen
- Faculty Mechanical and Medical Engineering
- Programme begins Winter semester (October), also possible in summer semester
- Application deadline 15 July (winter semester), 15 January (summer semester)
- Entry requirements A first degree (B. Sc., B. Eng., Diplom or similar) in the area of Engineering with 210 ECTS. Otherwise a pre-study course of 30 ECTS is required.
- Teaching Language German
- Accreditation Yes (ACQUIN)