An international MBA for the global-minded
The HFU MBA offers a leading-edge curriculum taught entirely in English by a dynamic and internationally experienced faculty. The HFU Business School is a faculty of Furtwangen University, a state-run university located in picturesque southern Germany.
The focus of our MBA program is managing business across global markets. Through our location at the crossroads of Europe, we challenge students to think and live globally. Organizational leadership, strategic management and managing cultural diversity are core areas of the program which prepares our students for a successful professional future in business enterprises operating across international borders.
Tuition fees: €9,990 for entire program
Download our MBA Brochure here.
- ECTS 90 ECTS
- Programme duration 3 Semesters
- Location Villingen-Schwenningen
- Faculty HFU Business School
- Programme begins Winter semester (October)
- Application deadline 1 June for international applicants, 15 July (winter semester)
- Entry requirements Above-average undergraduate degree,
English: TOEFL or IELTS,
minimum 24 months of professional experience
- Teaching Language English
- Accreditation Yes (ACQUIN)