A Business Studies programme with an international outlook
Are you looking for a course which is forward-looking and practical? Is a global perspective important for you? Then International Business is the right course for you because it combines traditional business studies with an international focus and intensive language training. When you apply, you choose one of our 3 international regions of specialization: China, the Francophone world or the Spanish world.
International Business (IBW) is fully accredited by ACQUIN and achieved top rankings in almost every category in the 2017/2018 CHE Ranking – Germany's biggest and best-known university rankings. What that means for you is that you will be studying International Business at one of the top 10 universities of Applied Sciences in Germany.
We give you the best possible start in your business career, in Germany and worldwide.
Good reasons to study International Business
- Small class sizes and personal support
- Workplace-oriented degree programme
- Broad-based business studies programme with specialization options
- First-class lecturers with both academic and workplace experience
- International staff and student body
- Integrated study semester and internship semester abroad
- Chance to gain unforgetable experiences at our worldwide partner universities
(e.g. in Shanghai, Buenos Aires, New Zealand, Paris, Martinique)
- Opportunity to gain double degree from one of our partner universities
- ECTS 210 ECTS
- Programme duration 7 Semesters
- Location Villingen-Schwenningen
- Faculty HFU Business School
- Programme begins Winter semester (October), Summer semester (March)
- Application deadline 15 January (summer semester), 15 July (winter semester)
University entrance qualification
English proficiency (approx. 7 yrs school English or TOEFL ibt 72 points) French or Spanish language proficiency (approx. 4-5 yrs) for Francophone World or Hispanic World regional focus. No previous knowledge required for China focus.
- Teaching Language German and English
- Accreditation Yes (ACQUIN)