International - Individual - Innovative
What's in it for you?
- a truly international study programme with up to 3 foreign languages
- a friendly atmosphere and small class sizes where you won't get lost in the crowd
- a practical and forward-looking curriculum dealing with current developments such as the digitalization of business
If this sounds like just what you've been looking for, then IBW is the right choice for you. IBW combines traditional business studies with a strong international focus and outstanding language teaching. You will select your choice of international focus when you apply: China, the French-speaking world or Spain/Latin America.
Over 7 semesters we prepare you for a successful international career in the globalized, digital economy of the 21st century. You will gain a solid theoretical and practical grounding in all business areas, plus the key business skills necessary to work in an international environment. We will also give you new perspectives on economic processes and their influences on our environment.
There are 5 areas of specialization to choose from including:
<<< New in Winter Semester 2019/20 >>>
- Digital Business Management and
- Behavioural Business Management.
What makes IBW special?
- Top10 ranking (CHE 2017)
- Innovative and practical curriculum
- First class lecturers
- Lectures held in up to 4 different languages
- International staff and student body
- Integrated study semester and internship semester abroad
- Opportunity to take a double degree abroad
- Small groups and personal supervision
- Value orientation in teaching and in daily interactions
- ECTS 210 ECTS
- Programme duration 7 Semesters
- Location Villingen-Schwenningen
- Faculty HFU Business School
- Programme begins Winter semester (October), Summer semester (March)
- Application deadline 15 January (summer semester), 15 July (winter semester)
- Entry requirements University entrance qualification
English proficiency (approx. 7 yrs school English or TOEFL ibt 79 points) French or Spanish language proficiency (approx. 4-5 yrs) for Francophone World or Hispanic World regional focus. No previous knowledge required for China focus.
- Teaching Language German and English
- Accreditation Yes (accredited through the university system accreditation)