Graduates of the Business Management and Psychology degree programme are prepared for a vast range of exciting, future-oriented career pathways, particularly in sectors where a combination of business and psychology paired with methodological skills is highly sought after.
The most important sectors include:
- Human resource management in organizations
- Market research (in organizations or in relevant market research institutes)
- Management consultancy (personnel consultancy, process consultancy, strategic consultancy, marketing agencies)
- Fund management
- Professional development (within organizations or in external further education organizations)
- Scientific, applied research in universities or other research facilities and institutes
- Product development/product management (e.g. related to usability applications, design, human-computer interaction).
While we prepare our students to work in any of these sectors, our aim is not to provide all-encompassing qualifications, but to allow students to customize their degree according to their own individual abilities and preferences.