No matter whether you have specific questions about our study programmes, would like to find out more about the admission requirements, or are having problems with the application, our student ambassadors are happy to help answer any questions you may have about studying at the Faculty of Business Administration and Engineering.
How does programme counselling by WhatsApp work?
- Enter our programme counselling number, 01520 6384182, in your list of telephone contacts.
- Send us a message with your question.
- We will answer your question within 24 hours from Monday to Friday.
Our team of student ambassadors and our faculty administrator will be there to help you out!
Of course you can phone us too under the following telephone nummer: 07723 920-1868. Or if you prefer to contact us by email, send your question to: Email application is started:studienbotschafter-wing(at)hs-furtwangen.de.
Are you wondering whether studying Business Administration and Engineering is right for you? Would you like to know whether our study programmes suit your interests and what you will learn in the lectures? Then come and see for yourself!
We offer a total of 3 lectures in Winter Semester 2022/23, which you are welcome to attend until the end of the lecture period (27.01.23) at the times indicated:
- Market Research (Thursdays 2.00 - 3.30pm) - Lecturer External link opens in a new window:Prof. Dr. Michael Gehrer
- Introduction Marketing & Sales (Fridays 8.00 to 9.30am) - Lecturer External link opens in a new window:Prof. Dr. Steffen Munk
- Basics Customer Relationship Management (Thursdays 8.00 to 9.30am) - Lecturer External link opens in a new window:Prof. Dr. Steffen Munk
Contact us by email at Email application is started:studienbotschafter-wing(at)hs-furtwangen.de or by WhatsApp at 01520 6384182 and a study ambassador will contact you to arrange an individual appointment. We look forward to hearing from you!