Know what your customers want before they know it themselves!
Follow current market trends such as big data and market research! The Marketing and Sales programme offered by the Faculty of Business Administration and Engineering is extremely popular due to its combination of engineering theory and business skills. Qualifications which are in high demand on the job market. Identify customers' requirements with product and market skills, carry out market research, evaluate and follow product innovations and launch them successfully on the market. These are things that ordinary engineers cannot do as they require sales know-how. To fulfill customer demands in a qualitative way, on time and at a good price, is the declared goal of all project management. In the Business Administration and Engineering - Marketing and Sales degree programme you will gain comprehensive knowledge of both sales and technical engineering skills. Theoretical knowledge will be strengthened through practical case study seminars, lecture series, visits to trade fairs and business simulations. Marketing and Sales Engineers are always the first contact with customers and are crucial to the success of the business. If you want to secure a future career in this area, apply for our Marketing and Sales programme now.
Advice from students by WhatsApp! Click here and ask your WING student ambassadors what you want to know.
Good reasons to study Marketing and Sales
- Market research, communications, advertising
- Combines business and engineering
- Practical education with strong brands
- First class career and earning perspectives
- Small groups and individual support
- Top rankings in CHE-Ranking
More flexible than the others: broad curriculum in foundation level studies - change between Faculty of Business Administration and Engineering programmes possible at any time until the beginning of the advanced level studies.
Programme duration: Seven semesters, including internship semester
Business Administration and Engineering graduates find jobs in all sectors from automobile and medical technology, to supplier services.
A safe profession, varied career options, high level of job satisfaction.
- ECTS 210 ECTS
- Programme duration 7 Semesters
- Location Furtwangen
- Faculty Business Administration and Engineering
- Programme begins Winter semester (October), Summer semester (March)
- Application deadline 15 July (winter semester), 15 January (summer semester)
- Entry requirements University entrance qualification, pre-study internship
- Teaching Language German
- Accreditation Yes (ACQUIN)