Our current student ambassadors are:
- Yvonne Bergemann
- Anna-Julia Bay
- Bastian Ullmann
You can send them your questions about student life in Furtwangen or about their experiences and impressions of the study programme over the following email address: Email application is started:studienbotschafter-pt(at)hs-furtwangen.de
If you are interested in finding out more about the physiotherapy programme, visit our Open Days in the Freiburg Study Centre in Konrad-Goldmann-Straße 7. (directions PDF).
Please register in advance by email with Email application is started:Jeanette Witte.
Next event: TBA
Tel. 07723 920-2060, Email: physiotherapie(at)hs-furtwangen.de
Postal address: Robert-Gerwig-Platz 1, 78120 Furtwangen
Lecture theatre: Luisenstraße 17, 78120 Furtwangen
Freiburg Study Centre
Tel. 0761 70484010
Arrival by train or bus:
- 10 minutes walk from Freiburg im Breisgau main train or bus station, or
- 4 minutes by bus, Heinrich v. Stephan-Straße bus stop, from here, 4 minutes walk
Arrival by car:
- Take Exit 62 Freiburg-Mitte, on the A5. From here it is approximately 10 minutes to the town centre.
Arrival by plane:
- Nearest airports: EuroAirport (Basel, Mulhouse, Freiburg) and Zürich and Stuttgart airports
- Shuttles to the EuroAirport and to Zürich airport run to and from the Freiburg main bus station