Bilingual engineering programme with excellent job prospects
The internationally oriented International Engineering degree programme offers you a unique combination of engineering (specialisation in mechanical or medical engineering), languages and business.
In the first two semesters, you acquire the fundamental principles of engineering (specialisation in mechanical or medical engineering), intercultural competence and business - supplemented by language classes in English and another foreign language (either Chinese, French or Spanish).
From the third semester onwards, you can customise part of your studies through electives that interest you personally.
After 4 semesters at the university, you have the opportunity to study free of charge during a semester abroad at one of our many partner universities worldwide. For most of our graduates this is the absolute highlight of the degree programme.
And after the semester abroad, an internship and thesis work with a company will set you up for a successful career on the national and international job market.
- In preparation
- ECTS 210 ECTS
- Programme duration 7 Semesters
- Campus Schwenningen Campus
- Faculty Mechanical and Medical Engineering
- Programme begins Winter semester (October)
- Application deadline 15 July (winter semester)
- Entry requirements University entrance qualification
- Teaching Language German and English
- Accreditation Yes (accredited through the university system accreditation)
The semester abroad was the best part of the whole programme! I not only learned about a new culture, but also met unbelievably great people and visited breathtaking places.Christine Baitinger