International, interdisciplinary, practice and future-oriented
Today, industry is increasingly demanding engineers who have both intercultural skills and business knowledge in order to successfully manage international projects. The internationally oriented degree programme offers students a unique combination of technology (specialisation in mechanical or medical engineering), languages and business.
You will benefit from an outstanding supervision ratio, future-oriented forms of teaching and learning, excellent access to the highly attractive job and study market, and offers for your personal development and shaping of the future. Many things are possible with an International Engineering degree. Take advantage of the opportunities!
- Good English proficiency (approx. 6 years of school English)
- Second foreign language:
- Focus "Francophone world" 1 - 2 years of school French (CEF level A1 - A2)
- Focus "Spanish world" 1 - 2 years of school Spanish (CEF level A1 - A2)
- Focus "China": no previous knowledge necessary
- In the selection process, work experience (such as vocational training), longer periods of time spent abroad and extra-curricular achievements will be taken into consideration.
- ECTS 210 ECTS
- Programme duration 7 Semesters
- Campus Schwenningen Campus
- Faculty Mechanical and Medical Engineering
- Programme begins Winter semester (October)
- Application deadline 15 July (winter semester)
- Entry requirements University entrance qualification
- Teaching Language German and English
- Accreditation Yes (accredited through the university system accreditation)
The semester abroad was the best part of the whole programme! I not only learned about a new culture, but also met unbelievably great people and visited breathtaking places.Christine Baitinger