Study the original
The Computer Science in Media master's degree is a specialized postgraduate programme which is offered as a consecutive degree to the Bachelor in Computer Science in Media, but is also suited to those with a previous degree with similar content.The technology and development-oriented master's programme focuses on advanced computer science in media, media programming, image processing, computer graphics and media production, as well as some aspects of media delivery.
Information event for master's degree programmes of the Faculty of Digital Media
Tuesday, 07 December 2021, 2.15pm: External link opens in a new window:online on alfaview
We invite you to get to know our master's degree programmes.
The application deadline for starting in the summer semester is January 15, 2022.
The info session will take place online on Tuesday, 07 December at 2.15pm.
Information will be provided about the Interactive Media Design and Computer Science in Media study programmes.
The info event will take place online via the video conferencing tool alphaview.
Access for students of Furtwangen University via: External link opens in a new window:https://rooms.hs-furtwangen.de/rooms/dm09
External interested parties can participate with this: External link opens in a new window:Guest link
It is necessary to install the alfaview client to use alfaview. This can be downloaded: External link opens in a new window:here
What makes our Computer Science in Media Master special?
- Prestigious university with long-standing experience in Computer Science in Media (programme started 1990)
- Comprehensive expertise in computer science, media technology and the production of various media formats
- Development of subject-specific, methodological and social skills
- Team-oriented learning and research in projects
- Small groups and personal support
- Ultra-modern media labs with cutting-edge equipment
- Study programme dovetailed with research activities within Faculty of Digital Media
- PhD opportunities
- Opportunities to earn international credits through partnerships
- Outstanding career prospects
- ECTS 90 ECTS
- Programme duration 3 Semesters
- Campus Furtwangen Campus
- Faculty Digital Media
- Programme begins Winter semester (October), also possible in summer semester
- Application deadline 15 July (winter semester), 15 January (summer semester)
- Entry requirements Relevant qualifying diploma or bachelor's degree
- Teaching Language German
- Accreditation Yes (accredited through the university system accreditation)