Please note that if the German Embassy is not operational in your country due to the current situation (if they do not certify documents), then you can send the local notary certified copies for now to us via post only.
When the Germany Embassy resumes its operation, then please get the documents certified mentioned in the application checklist and send them to us as early as possible (ideally before the deadline). And also via post only (not via email).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (>=70%)
- Applicants with a first degree in one of the following areas are specifically encouraged to apply:
- Business Economics
- Information Technology
- Social Sciences
- One year related commercial or technical work experience after first degree
- TOEFL IBT >= 76 (ETS Company code 7301) or
- IELTS Academic >= 6.0 in English
- Proficiency in German is recommended but NOT mandatory for our programme, nor for a successful application
Simply download the application form below and fill out the form on screen. THEN print out the completed form twice (one for your files, one to send to us) and sign one copy.
Please note that we do not send back applications or parts of applications, therefore please only send copies certified by the German Embassy, and NO original documents!
If you have any difficulty in viewing/editing the file, please download the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Please send the completed and signed form together with the other documents requested by post to:
Ms. Sabina Tomas - BCM
78120 Furtwangen im Schwarzwald
Please note that we do not accept any document(s) sent by email.