Integration of business, information systems and soft skills
The master's in Business Consulting offered by the Faculty of Business Information Systems at Furtwangen University is a three-semester, full-time programme which integrates business studies, information systems and soft skills.
Business Process Reengineering (BPR), reorientation in process organization, the search for new operating areas, process design and the conversion of these goals into practice by means of modern information technology, are the challenges of the future. Throughout the world there is a huge lack of highly qualified consultants, specialists and project leaders who can support businesses in dealing with these challenges.
Graduates of our Business Consulting Master's programme can master all the challenges business consultants are faced with. They are able to analyze, optimize, monitor and control processes and structures within organizations. The course focuses particularly on cash and information flow in business-oriented IT solutions.
- ECTS 90 ECTS
- Programme duration 3 Semesters
- Location Furtwangen
- Faculty Business Information Systems
- Programme begins Summer semester (March)
- Application deadline See application details
- Entry requirements Undergraduate degree/bachelor or similar in Business Economics, Information Technology, Engineering, Social Sciences or similar. Minimum one year relevant work experience after bachelor´s degree. English
- Teaching Language English
- Accreditation Yes (ACQUIN)