Qualified for management
The part-time MBA in Sales & Service programme prepares you in 3 semesters for demanding management positions. You will gain expertise in corporate management, marketing, sales and service, as well as in service and IT management. You deepen your knowledge, expand your management competences and strengthen your leadership skills.
Service orientation in business and industry
Because product differentiation is becoming ever more difficult to achieve, the area of services is gaining in importance, becoming a critical competitive factor for some companies. During the programme you will gain comprehensive know-how of service engineering, the marketing and sales of services. Lectures are held in both German and English.
Part-time study programme
In the first and second semesters the lectures are held over 10 weekends (Friday and Saturday). The first semester runs from September to January, the second from March to July. In addition one or two residential weeks form part of the curriculum, as well as a week-long international workshop which takes place in Groningen in The Netherlands.
Lectures in the third semester start at the end of September every year, with lectures on approximately 7 weekends in total (Friday and Saturday). From December on you will be able to devote your time fully to completing your master's thesis.
Good reasons to study Sales and Service Engineering
- Comprehensive management, marketing, sales and service and IT skills
- Networked international, interdisciplinary programme
- Lecturers have extensive international experience, guest lecturers from abroad bring additional know-how
- Excellent reputation in industry with top evaluations in CHE ranking
- Extensive cooperation with companies of various sizes and in various sectors, regional, national and international
- First-class career opportunities
- MBA which is good value for money
- Small groups, individual support
- Well-respected university with one of the best university libraries in Germany
- ECTS 90 ECTS
- Programme duration 3 Semesters
- Campus Furtwangen Campus
- Faculty Business Administration and Engineering
- Programme begins Winter semester (October), also possible in summer semester
- Application deadline 15 July (winter semester), 15 January (summer semester)
- Entry requirements Undergraduate degree, work experience
- Teaching Language German and English
- Accreditation Yes (accredited through the university system accreditation)