Application for a study place on the "Risk, Reliability and Safety Engineering" master's programme is not possible online. Applicants are requested to fill out the Application form.
Please enclose the following with your application:
- An officially certified copy of your university entrance qualification in either English or German.
- An officially certified copy of your university degree in either English or German.
- An officially certified copy of the list of courses taken (Transcript of Records or similar) in either English or German. This must be issued by the university and is a list of all courses taken at that university with the respective grades achieved.
- CV in English or German.
- Letter of Motivation in English or German. Minimum one, maximum two A4 typed pages.
- Copies of other relevant documents if available, e.g. work references which confirm the suitability of the applicant for the master's programme.
- International and stateless applicants who have a foreign university entrance qualifications, must provide in addition officially certified proof of German language proficiency at the level of DSH 2 or TestDaF with an average of TDN 4
Please send your documents by post to the following address:
Risk, Reliability and Safety Master
Attention: Frau Marie Rosing
Robert-Gerwig Platz 1