The Robotics Lab has two industrial robots and a large FESTO manufacturing plant on which various automation processes, particularly in the area of Industry 4.0, can be taught and carried out. Besides a further industrial robot, the plant consists of a high rack storage area, a main computer, transport systems and various hand-work and assembly stations.
Various practicals from the MM, IEB and APE programmes are held in the lab:
- CNC practical (MM, IEB)
- Robotics training (MM, IEB, APE)
- Automation technology lab (APE IEB)
In addition, the plant can be used for carrying out practical coursework and thesis work.
- Kuka KR 30/3 industrial robot with KRC2-05 control
- Epson ProSixx S5L industrial robot
- FESTO transfer factory Mitsubishi TV-3SDB industrial robot
- Chiron FZ18W machining centre
- Zoller V420 tool measurement system
- Various structures from course and thesis work (FDM 3D printer, automated storage system,...)
A 3.09 Schwenningen Campus