The Communications Department is a central facility which manages and orchestrates marketing, press and public relations, website presence, online marketing, event management, trade fair planning, merchandising, the online jobsearch portal and media design for the University as a whole.
- responds to press and media enquiries regarding the University
- informs the public of developments in the areas of teaching, research, training and international initiatives
- provides editors with current press releases on the latest developments at the University
- facilitates contact with specialists in various fields of research
- provides advice and support to the faculties and central services of the Unversity in all areas of of press-related public relations