International Management (Master)
Master of Science - ACQUIN accredited
The MSc. in International Management is designed for business graduates looking to develop their analytical and problem-solving skills at an advanced level. The aim of the programme is to build on knowledge of business functions and organizations acquired at undergraduate level by looking at the complexity of business systems and developments in contemporary management thought and analyzing interdisciplinary problems. Particular emphasis is placed on the future challenges faced by business organizations and the aims of sustainable management. An academically challenging programme, the degree has a strong scientific and research focus. Participants will work together with professors on one of a number of management research topics and will be expected to master quantitative and qualitative analytical methods.
This unique master’s degree will appeal to students who are interested in scientific research, keen to question management practice and explore new ideas in a changing business environment. We are looking for bright, highly-motivated graduates with a thirst for knowledge and the creativity to bring new ideas to class discussion.
10 good reasons to choose this programme
- Small class size (ca. 20 students)
- Highly-ranked business school
- Internationally diverse student body
- Internationally experienced teaching staff
- Programme taught entirely in English
- Integrated and multidisciplinary approach to complex business problems
- Strong methodological foundation
- Research projects in small teams on current business topics
- Development of competences for sustainable management
- Explicit focus on future trends and innovation
Duration of the study programme
Cost of living
Living costs average 680 Euros per month. Student appartments can be found for around 300 Euros per month. For non-EU applicants it is crucial to know that the visa requires proof of financial means. Financial support from the university is not available. Scholarships may be available through DAAD.