We have one intake per year (in the winter). There is a two-step application procedure.
Step one: Complete the Interner Link öffnet sich im gleichen Fenster:quick-check application. We will let you know whether you fulfil our basic admission criterion within a short period of time.
Step two: If you fulfil our basic admission criterion, you will receive a link to our application portal. Carefully follow the steps indicated on our application portal. Application deadline:
- May 15 for non-EU applicants
- July 15 for EU and national applicants. Non-EU applicants who do not need a visa to enter Germany, may also apply until July 15.
The admission criteria are intended to ensure that students have the appropriate qualifications and academic background to fully benefit from and actively contribute to the programme. The requirements are:
- An undergraduate degree in a buiseness-related field with an above-average grade point average (GPA)
- Proficiency in spoken and written English as indicated by:
- an English-taught degree
- several years of professional work in an English-speaking country
- TOEFL (score >95), IELTS (score >7) or equivalent test