"I found the courses in international marketing, strategy, human resources and managing cultural diversity particularly valuable. I believe that the MBA degree opens up a world of opportunity and it really provided me with a world view of business."Samuel Payne, Swaziland, alumni of 2005, Senior Manager at Deloitte Africa, responsible for corporate responsibility and sustainability
We have one intake per year. There is a two-part application procedure.
Step one: Complete the Application quick check. You will receive a prompt reply from us indicating whether your profile fits the minimum requirements for the program.
Step two: If so, we will ask you to send us more detailed application documents such as your curriculum vitae (CV), academic certificates and work references, at latest by:
- June 1 for non-EU applicants
- July 15 for EU and national applicants. Non-EU applicants who do not need a visa to enter Germany, may also apply until July 15.
Your application will be evaluated using a scoring system that ranks the applicants. You will receive the results of the selection process by June 5, provided we have received all necessary application documents from you.
The admission criteria are intended to ensure that students have the appropriate qualifications, academic background and work experience to fully benefit from and actively contribute to the program. The requirements are:
- An undergraduate degree with an above-average grade point average (GPA)
- At least 24 months of relevant work experience in a business environment following graduation (student internships or summer jobs do not qualify).
- Proficiency in spoken and written English as indicated by:
- TOEFL (score > 90)
- IELTS (score > 6.5)
- Please note: a test is not required for applicants who graduated in the UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
Applicants are not required to sit a GMAT examination, however they are encouraged to do so. Applicants who have achieved a high score in the GMAT may be given preference in the selection process. The current average score for GMAT is approximately 600. Good MBA candidates will usually exceed this score.