The part-time MBA program in Health and Medical Engineering Management
The Master's program in the field of healthcare and management combines our many years of experience in the planning and implementation of MBA postgraduate study programmes with the expertise of the companies in the "medical device industries" and in "healthcare management". The part-time "Medical Devices & Healthcare Management" MBA program is aimed at career-oriented employees in the fields of medical technology and biomedical engineering who wish to develop their skills in international management and marketing. Internal link opens in the same window:Employment and career opportunities after graduation are excellent.
Internal link opens in the same window:Application for the Master's program in Medical Devices & Healthcare Management at Furtwangen University's International Business School in Tuttlingen is possible in the winter semester.
|Tuition fees: €18,000 (including study material), payable in four half-yearly instalments.|
This does not include costs for travel, accommodation and living expenses.
Why study at the Tuttlingen Campus?
Furtwangen University‘s youngest campus in Tuttlingen offers degrees powered by industry. The unversity and industry work hand-in-hand to design courses, provide teaching staff and coordinate hands-on experience in local companies. Both students and industry profit from the practical teaching content and industry-driven methods used in this cooperative model.
- Cooperation with medical technology companies
- Degree program developed jointly with industry
- Opportunity to study in a medical technology cluster
- Acquisition of leadership skills
- Excellent job and career prospects
Main focus of studies
- Business Administration
- International Management
- Healthcare Management
- Regulatory Affairs
The part-time "Medical Devices & Healthcare Management" MBA program is designed for career-oriented professionals in the fields of medical engineering and biomedical engineering seeking to improve their competencies in international management and marketing.
Fields of work
- Project Management
- Marketing and Product Management
- Regulatory Affairs
- Human Resources Management
- ECTS 90 ECTS
- Programme duration 4 Semesters
- Campus Tuttlingen Campus
- Programme begins Winter semester (October)
- Application deadline 15 July (winter semester)
- Entry requirements First degree in engineering, natural sciences, medicine, business or similar
CEFR B2 Level or TOEFL (iBT Total Score 72-94/120)
Minimum of two years' professional experience
- Teaching Language English
- Accreditation Yes (accredited through the university system accreditation)
We offer online information sessions where you can find out more about the MBA Medical Devices and Healthcare Management programme and have any questions you may have answered.