The best degree combining Computer science and anagement
In the IT Product Management bachelor's degree programme, you will deal with the planning and marketing of IT products and services as well as the optimisation of IT processes in the company. In this key function, you are indispensable for companies and IT service providers. The focus of the programme is on the realisation and management of economically successful and sustainable software and IT products for the digital society of tomorrow. Click here for Internal link opens in the same window:more details about the curriculum and the modules.
|Save the date! Our (online-) events:|
|Internal link opens in the same window:Current Faculty of Computer Science events|
|Internal link opens in the same window:>>>Information for prospective and new students|
Good reasons to study IT Product Management
- New! Study online. Study online and design your studies flexibly. Click here for more information about the Internal link opens in the same window:online IT Product Management programme.
- Study part-time. IT Product Management can also be studied part-time. Click here for more information on the Internal link opens in the same window:part-time IT Product Management programme.
- Fascinated by computer science. You have a deep interest in digital products and new technologies.
- Sustainability.Our society needs experts to develop and manage and thus take responsibility for IT products.
- Interdisciplinary IT product managers' work spans various fields. Managers lead interdisciplinary teams.
- Prospects. Your career prospects are excellent. IT product managers are sought across all sectors.
Study digitally: Internal link opens in the same window:Online study model
New in Winter Semester 2022/23: students can choose an online study model. This is for students who would like to study location-independently and flexibly, but appreciate the connection to a real face-to-face university. Internal link opens in the same window:More information about the online study model can be found here.
The computer science programme at HFU has an excellent reputation. This is confirmed by practitioners from industry, where graduates of our faculty are in great demand. In our Internal link opens in the same window:Industrial Advisory Board, we work closely with industry and always orient our course content to the current needs of practice. Our Internal link opens in the same window:partner companies operate in a national and international context.
- ECTS 210 ECTS
- Programme duration 7 Semesters
- Campus Furtwangen Campus
- Faculty Computer Science
- Programme begins Winter semester (October), Summer semester (March)
- Application deadline 15 July (winter semester), 15 January (summer semester)
- Entry requirements University entrance qualification
- Teaching Language German
- Accreditation Yes (accredited through the university system accreditation)