The modular Master in Interdisciplinary Health Promotion degree programme is aimed at anyone working in the area of health promotion, prevention or rehabilitation. You can take either individual teaching modules or the complete master's programme part-time. You decide yourself how fast you want to go.
Modules on Nutritional Science, Movement, Diagnostics in Health Promotion, Management, Health Psychology and Occupational Healthcare Management provide evidence-based knowledge and enable the development of interdisciplinary competences.
Who is the course for?
You already have your Bachelor's degree or professional training in the area of health promotion, preventative healthcare or rehabilitation and would like to gain further qualifications on a part-time basis.
How is the course taught?
A blended learning concept is used so that modules can be worked on wherever and whenever it suits. Online tutors support the learning process. Traditional face-to-face lectures are held as block sessions on weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), usually in Freiburg. We provide the semester schedule well in advance to allow for your planning.
Who is the course offered by?
Furtwangen University in cooperation with the Albert Ludwigs University in Freiburg
- ECTS 120 ECTS
- Location Furtwangen, Freiburg
- Faculty Health, Safety, Society
- Programme begins Winter semester (October), Summer semester (March)
- Application deadline See application details
- Entry requirements University degree with 180 ECTS (Bachelor) and a minimum of one year work experience
- Teaching Language German
- Accreditation Yes (accredited through the university system accreditation)