- a university entrance qualification in health sciences or in subjects related to the master's programme
- 210 ECTS points (at the start of the programme a minimum of 180 ECTS points from the first degree, 30 ECTS further points must be gained by the end of the master's programme)
- A letter of application/letter of motivation and a CV to be submitted at time of application
Application for a study place on the "Applied Health Promotion" master's programme is not possible online. Applicants are requested to fill out the Application form.
Please enclose the following with your application:
- An officially certified copy of your university entrance qualification in either English or German.
- An officially certified copy of your university degree in either English or German.
- An officially certified copy of the list of courses taken (Transcript of Records or similar) in either English or German. This must be issued by the university and is a list of all courses taken at that university with the respective grades achieved.
- CV in English or German.
- Letter of Motivation in English or German. Minimum one, maximum two A4 typed pages.
- Copies of other relevant documents if available, e.g. work references which confirm the suitability of the applicant for the master's programme.
- International and stateless applicants who have a foreign university entrance qualifications, must provide in addition officially certified proof of German language proficiency in accordance with § 2 Abs. 1.
Please send your documents by post to the following address:
Applied Health Promotion Master
Department Office, Attention: Frau Liane Kochendörfer
Robert-Gerwig Platz 1