What keeps people healthy?
Health Promotion aims to strengthen people's health resources. Factors which promote health include the social, economic and the physical environment, as well as working conditions. The healthcare system with all those involved in it, will be examined, as well as people's lifestye and their socio-cultural environment. Inextricably linked to this is the idea of Public Health in which health promotion is always related to a reduction in health inequality.
The Applied Health Promotio0n master's programme examines health-related topics at both regional and global levels.
The master's degree course qualifies you to develop, shape and optimize practical, participative and appropriate initiatives for individual and settings-ased health promotion. You will be specialists in the practical application of and research into all areas of health promotion.
- ECTS 90 ECTS
- Programme duration 3 Semesters
- Location Furtwangen
- Faculty Health, Safety, Society
- Programme begins Summer semester (March)
- Application deadline 15 January (summer semester)
- Entry requirements University degree in Health Sciences or similar
- Teaching Language German
- Accreditation Yes (system accreditation)