International. Interdisciplinary. Research-focused.
The MSc in International Management is designed for business graduates looking to develop their analytical and problem-solving skills at an advanced level.
The aim of the programme is to build on knowledge of business functions and organisations acquired at undergraduate level by looking at the complexity of business systems and developments in contemporary management thought and analysing interdisciplinary problems. Particular emphasis is placed on the future challenges faced by business organisations and the aims of sustainable management. An academically challenging programme, the degree has a strong scientific and research focus. Participants will work together with professors on one of a number of management research topics and will be expected to master quantitative and qualitative analytical methods.
This unique master’s degree will appeal to students who are interested in scientific research and are keen to question management practice and to explore new ideas in a changing business environment. We are looking for bright, highly-motivated graduates with a thirst for knowledge and the creativity to bring new ideas to classroom discussion.
Why take a Master's in Management?
Read the results of the latest Global Master in Management Study Report in which the HFU Business School at Furtwangen University participated.
10 good reasons to take our Master of International Management programme
- Small class size (ca. 20 students)
- Highly ranked business school
- Internationally diverse student body
- Internationally experienced teaching staff
- Programme taught entirely in English
- Integrated and multidisciplinary approach to complex business problems
- Strong methodological foundation
- Research projects in small teams on current business topics
- Development of competences for sustainable management
- Explicit focus on future trends and innovation
- ECTS 90 ECTS
- Regelstudienzeit 3 Semester
- Campus Campus Schwenningen
- Fakultät Wirtschaft
- Studienbeginn Wintersemester (Oktober)
- Bewerbungsschluss Wintersemester für Bewerbungen aus der EU: 15. Juli, 15. Mai für internationale
- Zugangsvoraussetzungen above-average undergraduate degree in a business related field, proficiency in written and spoken English
- Sprache Englisch
- Akkreditierung ja (intern akkreditiert im Rahmen der Systemakkreditierung der Hochschule)