Only accredited Bachelor in Germany taught 100% in English, digital business management combined with computer science, applicable knowledge, excellent career perspectives
We welcome your application - also possible after deadline!
The three areas of expertise and focus in the International Business Information Systems degree programme are:
- Internal link opens in the same window:Digital Business Management
- Internal link opens in the same window:Applied Computer Science
- Internal link opens in the same window:Data Science & Artificial Intelligence
Professors with extensive management experience and top managers from the field of digital business use a variety of illustrative case studies, studies and real business projects to impart practically applicable knowledge and methods using state-of-the-art technologies and systems.
The innovative programme prepares graduates for diverse, international Business Information Systems careers in business management and consulting. Mentors from the business world, who advise students, accompany young talents in their personal and professional development.
Digitisation - the largest growth market in the world is waiting for you to discover and help shape it. Look forward to a varied course of study and an exciting professional life. Benefit from well above-average salaries and a variety of future-proof jobs after your business information systems studies - in Germany and worldwide.
Become part of our international team of students from over 30 countries!
Discover the world with us! Whether it's samba in Rio, salsa in Bogota, polka in Prague or temple dancing in Bali - you'll never forget your study semester abroad.
And if you've visited Jakarta but haven't yet seen the sunrise at the Mount Bromo volcano, or are planning a surfing trip to Bali, then it's better to stay abroad for two semesters and earn the coveted international double degree.
Together with our partner companies, we are looking for bright team players for a truly international study programme with a specialisation in one of the following areas:
- Digital Business Management
- Applied Computer Science
- Data Science & Artificial Intelligence
So students of the International Business Information Systems (IBS) study programme gain knowledge that will be generously remunerated.
They learn professional skills from the field of digital business:
- Analyse situations, data and processes in markets and companies
- Develop business ideas and strategies
- Design solutions and implement them practically
They will, for example, design apps, program websites, configure the SAP system and become team players.
The number 1 faculty for business information systems in Germany - the one with the highest percentage of women in computer science studies nationwide (45%) - and more than 30 outstanding partner universities worldwide, welcomes you.
We're looking forward to seeing you.
- ECTS 210 ECTS
- Programme duration 7 Semesters
- Campus Furtwangen Campus
- Faculty Business Information Systems
- Programme begins Summer semester (March), Winter semester (October)
- Application deadline 15 July (winter semester), 15 January (summer semester), See application details
- Entry requirements University entrance qualification
English proficiency - minimum level TOEFL ibt 79, IELTS 6 or equivalent
- Teaching Language English
- Accreditation Yes (accredited through the university system accreditation)