Programme of the event:
- Welcome by the Dean of the Faculty and introduction of the HFU Business School.
- Presentation of the IBW (International Business Administration) and IBM (International Business Management) degree programmes, which will admit students in the winter semester 2023/24.
- Information on start dates and other important information for future first-year students.
- Feedback reports from students and live chat / Q&A session during the event.
- Opportunity for personal interviews with students, staff and professors.
The information event offers applicants, parents, siblings and friends the opportunity to get to know HFU Business School better.
For online participation: The access link to the event will be sent to all applicants by e-mail. For those who would like to attend in person on campus: Meeting point is at 11 am in the foyer of the HFU Business School faculty building (F-building / white modern building at the Schwenningen campus, directly opposite the train station).
If you would like to attend the event and have not yet applied:
Interested parties who have not yet applied or would like to apply at a later date are also welcome to attend. Please send a short email to email@example.com with the subject "Registration applicant open day".