For the Winter Semester 2020/21 and Summer Semester 2021 in total 60 partial and complete scholarships which are based on grades will be awarded for universities in Australia, New Zealand and their campuses in Singapore, Vietnam and Malaysia.
With a semester abroad you can only win - personally and professionally!
- A semester abroad allows Business Information Systems students to deepen and further develop their knowledge and experience of work in international teams.
- With over 130 partner universities worldwide, Business Information Systems students have the opportunity to study for one semester in China: Shanghai or Beijjing, New Zealand, South Korea, Australia, Scotland, the USA, Canada, Spain, Brazil, and many more.
- Students who have taken a semester abroad very often describe this experience as one of the most important and exciting in their whole study time - something quite special which they will never forget.
- It is also possible for you to do your internship semester or your thesis abroad. Students have done this for example in the USA, Australia, Brazil, Russia, Great Britain (London) and China (Shanghai).
- Do your internship semester in Brazil and then your thesis in a company in Singapore? Yes, with the Faculty of Business Information Systems you can do that, too!
- You are studying WIB at HFU and want to spend a study semester or internship semester abroad? First you will have to read the information in our Orientation Plan.
- Detailed initial information can be found at the International Center.
- As soon as you have an idea which university abroad you would like to go to and what courses you would like to take there, make an appointment with the International Coordinator of the Faculty of Business Information Systems, Prof. Dr. Eduard Heindl (see contact below).
- During this meeting you will decide what are the best courses to take and which courses can be accredited.