Current information from HFU about the Corona virus:

How do I become a member?

HFU aims to support all doctoral candidates who are being supervised by an HFU professor by offering them membership of the Graduate School. To do so, PhD candidates should submit a membership application, including the following documents to the HFU Graduate School coordinator:

  • Signed copy of the supervision agreement between PhD candidate and HFU professor. (The cooperation agreement can still be open at time of application.)
  • Time and work schedule
  • Master's or Diplom certificate (min. grade 2.0)

The Academic Board reserve the right to make the final decision in exceptional cases. Further details can be found in the Graduate School Statutes.