- 2 degree options available - a regular or a fast-track MA programme
- Unique combination of competencies in academic disciplines related to international economics, business and global politics
- Particular emphasis on cultural diplomacy and its historical and contemporary application in the public and private sector, and civil society
- Entirely English-taught programme
- Excellent location: central Berlin
The degree prepares students for careers in diverse fields, such as international relations, the humanities, business, the financial sector, politics and culture, with a special focus on cultural diplomacy institutions and the application of cultural diplomacy within the framework of foreign policy and international economics.