New students are admitted once a year, normally in late February. First semester lectures start mid-March.
Deadlines for application:
- 15 January for non-EU applicants (with foreign qualifications)
- 15 January for German and EU applicants (with German and EU qualifications).
|Apply online through hochschulstart.de using the link below.|
|EU-citizens and Non-EU-citizens|
Apply directly to Furtwangen University:
- All applicants who gained their university entrance qualifications outside Germany and want to apply to Furtwangen University must first validate their university entrance qualifications through the CENTER FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CONSTANCE before completing the online application in step 2 (using the link below). Currently the processing time for grade recognition is 3-4 weeks.
- Download and fill in the application form – Link to the form in word.
- Attach a letter of motivation (1 page)
- Attach (validated) university entrance qualifications
- Attach proof of proficiency of written and spoken English
- Send application form, letter of motivation, entrance qualifications and proof of language proficiency to the following address:
Zulassungsamt | Admissions Office
FOR APPLICATION ENQUIRIES:
Telephone +49 7723 920-1232
Fax: +49 7723 920-1239
Telephone: +49 7723 920 2950
International airports near Furtwangen:
- Frankfurt am Main (FRA) in Germany, 274 km (by car/train)
- Zurich (ZRH) in Switzerland, 107 km
- Stuttgart (STR) in Germany, 140 km
- Strasbourg (SXB) in France, 97 km