Rankings & Accreditation
Business Consulting Master (MSc)
BCM is ACQUIN Accredited
"Students are trained in the area of enterprise organization and standard software. They learn to analyze the structures and the business processes of organizations, to develop innovative to-be concepts, to select and implement appropriate standard software and to tailor it to the new proposed organization structure." (ACQUIN)
BCM Programme Rankings & Awards
The Master in Business Consulting was introduced is offered by the Faculty of Business Information Systems in 2001. Below are some top rankings of the course:
- Top ratings in 2015 CHE University rankings in the category of general study environment, academic provision, teaching support, variety of courses and the strong practical orientation of the courses.
- Ranked as the best among German university programmes in 2008 CHE University rankings.
- In Wirtschaftswoche in 2008, awarded highest score by HR managers making us the best Business Information Systems faculty in Germany.
- Ranked No. 30 in 1st Eduniversal Ranking of the Best 4000 Masters & MBA in 30 majors worldwide published on http://www.best-masters.com
- Furtwangen University International Center awarded prize for Excellence in Assistance to Foreign Students by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 2006.