The quality of the Executive MBA program very much depends on the quality of our students, so the Furtwangen University selection standards are exceptionally high. A selection committee reviews all applications and suitable candidates are invited for an interview. The final selection of candidates is made following the interview.
Application documents required:
1. Application form
2. University entrance qualification – German-government-certified photocopy of the original document as well as, if the original is not in German or English, a German-government-certified translation into English or German
3. First degree – German-government-certified photocopy of the original document or a German-government-certified translation into English or German.
4. Resume (CV) in English
5. Proof of language proficiency in English (not required of native speakers)
6. Letter of motivation in English - minimum one typed, A4 page, but no more than two pages long
7. Photocopies of references and other documents (in German or English) showing your suitability and motivation for the Executive MBA program: employment, management experience, international orientation. A letter of reference from your line manager or other high-ranking manager in your current company is preferred but not required.
Application deadline is 15 January for program start in summer semester (March) of same year.
An investment which pays: The total tuition fees for the four-semester Executive MBA program are €18,000. Please note: living, accommodation and travelling expenses are not included in this amount.
Payment is made in four equal instalments of €4,500 / semester. The first instalment is due following acceptance to the program. The following three instalments are due at the end of each of the first three semesters.
Tuition fees and other costs incurred in connection with the program are normally tax-deductible under German law. Fees include the use of our state-of-the-art learning platform FELIX and the online library, as well as the required reading materials, literature and scripts.