The Cloud Research Lab (Institut für Cloud Computing und IT-Sicherheit; IfCCITS) is part of the Faculty of Computer Science at Furtwangen University, Germany. We are currently doing research in the following topics: Cloud Computing, IT Security, Virtualization, HPC Cloud and Industry 4.0.
We are active in collaboration with companies such as Continental, doubleslash in developing future concepts and prototypes in the area of Industry 4.0, Cloud Computing and IT security. We head the BMBF projects, FHProFunt and are participating in an EU FP7 project.
We are a members of:
- Svenja Storz; Dynamic Adaption of a Personalized Framework
- Thomas Disch; Personalization of OSGi Modules
- Artur Fertich; Security by Design integrated into the SCRUM Process
- Timo Bayer; Security Analysis of Cloud Evidence Collection Framework
- Michael Straub; Cloud Audits based on CloudFoundry Templates
- Vanessa Buck; Governance and Accounting Model for Federated IT Services
- Martin Hasche; Anomaly Detection of Security Aspects in Cloud Infrastructures
- Florian Kreidler; Performanceoptimierung einer OpenStack Cloud
- Sebastian Klingeber; Proof of Concept zur Orchestrierung einer HPC Umgebung mit Hilfe von Containertechnologie