Unique combination of vocational training and engineering degree
The four-and-a-half-year Study Plus programme awards students two professional qualifications in the time it usually takes to complete one. The programme is designed for those interested in gaining the Chamber of Commerce Industrial Mechanic or Electronics Technician for Systems and Devices qualification, while at the same time taking a Bachelor in Engineering in one of the following areas of engineering:
- Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics (MM),
- Electrical Engineering (ELA),
- International Engineering (IEB),
- Bio and Process Engineering (BPT)
- Medical Engineering (MEB)
More than 40 partner companies participate in the programme.
- ECTS 210 ECTS
- Programme duration 7 Semesters
- Location Villingen-Schwenningen, Furtwangen
- Programme begins Winter semester (October)
- Application deadline 15 July (winter semester)
- Entry requirements University entrance qualification. Apprenticeship contract with company.
- Teaching Language German
- Accreditation Yes (ACQUIN)