Unique combination of vocational training and engineering degree
In the four-and-a-half-year Study Plus programme students gain two professional qualifications in the time it usually takes to complete one. The programme is designed for those who want to combine a vocational qualification in a company with a bachelor's degree in engineering or computer science.
|Vocational Training||Study Programmes|
|Electronics technician/ for devices and systems||Electrical Engineering (ELA)|
|Industrial clerk||International Engineering (IEB)|
|Mechatronics technician||Mechatronics and Digital Production (MDP)|
|Precision mechanic||Materials Technology and Manufacturing (WFT)|
|Mathematical Software Developer||Computer Science (AIN)|
More than 50 partner companies participate in the company vocational training programme.
- ECTS 210 ECTS
- Programme duration 4,5 Years
- Campus Schwenningen Campus, Furtwangen Campus, Tuttlingen Campus
- Programme begins Winter semester (October)
- Application deadline 15 July (winter semester)
- Entry requirements University entrance qualification. Apprenticeship contract with company.
- Teaching Language German
- Accreditation Yes (accredited through the university system accreditation)