Welcome to the security programme
Fires, accidents, sabotage, burglaries or natural disasters: where are dangers lurking and how can people, the environment and companies be protected from them? This is the question which security and safety experts in companies, government authorities and organizations (fire service, technical services, etc.) have to answer.
The "Security & Safety Engineering bachelor's programme is an engineering degree which enables graduates to work in various security and safety sectors.The curriculum includes fire protection, explosion protection, surveillance technology, IT security, data protection, hazard protection, occupational safety, safety psychology and risk and disaster management.
The combination of security and safety content in one study programme is unique in Germany and opens a variety of career pathways. Graduates are sought-after experts who work for prestigious employers - often in leading positions.
At the moment there are no information events in planning.
- ECTS 210 ECTS
- Programme duration 7 Semesters
- Campus Furtwangen Campus
- Faculty Health, Safety, Society
- Programme begins Winter semester (October), Summer semester (March)
- Application deadline 31 July (winter semester 2021/22), 15 January (summer semester)
- Entry requirements University entrance qualification
- Teaching Language German
- Accreditation Yes (accredited through the university system accreditation)