Over a period of 3 semesters the Risk, Reliability and Safety Engineering master's programme provides a deeper understanding of engineering in the areas of risk analysis and evaluation. In doing so it will be dealing with the areas of property security, information security, system security, fire prevention, occupational safety, environmental safety, hazard prevention and disaster control.
The specialist modules in engineering and natural sciences give students in one step practical engineering and subject-specific know-how.
An understanding of management systems and legal issues rounds off the programme. Graduates will also be able to work later as appraisers.
With a Master of Science (MSc) degree you are qualified for further academic study such as a PhD at a university.
- Thesis presentation: Monday, 27 January 2020, from 08:00 am, Building O, Luisenstraße 17, 78120 Furtwangen PROGRAM
- Information Event for applicants: Saturday, 1 Februar 2020, 01:00 to 04:00 pm, Building O, Luisenstraße 17, 78120 Furtwangen.
Please register for these events under rom(at)furtwangen.de or 07723 920 2180.
- ECTS 90 ECTS
- Programme duration 3 Semesters
- Location Furtwangen
- Faculty Health, Safety, Society
- Programme begins Summer semester (March), also possible in winter semester
- Application deadline 15 January (summer semester)
- Entry requirements Bachelor's degree, preferably in engineering or natural sciences
- Teaching Language German
- Accreditation Yes (system accreditation)