Over a period of 3 semesters the Risk, Reliability and Safety Engineering master's programme provides a deeper understanding of engineering in the areas of risk analysis and evaluation. In doing so it will be dealing with the areas of property security, information security, system security, fire prevention, occupational safety, environmental safety, hazard prevention and disaster control.
The specialist modules in engineering and natural sciences give students in one step practical engineering and subject-specific know-how.
An understanding of management systems and legal issues rounds off the programme. Graduates will also be able to work later as appraisers.
With a Master of Science (MSc) degree you are qualified for further academic study such as a PhD at a university.
- ECTS 90 ECTS
- Programme duration 3 Semesters
- Location Furtwangen
- Faculty Health, Safety, Society
- Programme begins Summer semester (March), also possible in winter semester
- Application deadline 15 January (summer semester)
- Entry requirements Bachelor's degree, preferably in engineering or natural sciences
- Teaching Language German
- Accreditation Yes (system accreditation)