Skills for medical diagnostics
Precision Medicine Diagnostics is a multidisciplinary master's programme which uses new laboratory and analysis techniques for medical diagnostics. Students decide individually in which area of precision medicine they wish to specialise. Typical areas are high throughput analysis, personalised medicine with immunological methods or the use of biomarkers, then validated by means of clinical studies.
The study programme is aimed at those with a bachelor's degree in the natural sciences and medicine and has a duration of 3 semesters.
If you are interested in this degree programme but do not yet have sufficient German language proficiency (C1) or the required certificate (e.g. TestDaF, DSH), you can join HFU.Prep and focus on your German language skills for one semester. For more information, please visit the External link opens in a new window:programme page.
- ECTS 90 ECTS
- Programme duration 3 Semesters
- Campus Schwenningen Campus
- Faculty Medical and Life Sciences
- Programme begins Winter semester (October)
- Application deadline 15 July (winter semester), 15 May for international applicants, See application details
- Entry requirements Bachelor's degree in natural sciences, medical sciences or related disciplines (minimum 210 ECTS), fluent English (CEFR B2) skills
- Teaching Language English
- Accreditation Yes (accredited through the university system accreditation)