Skills for medical diagnostics
Precsision Medicine Diagnostics is a multidisciplinary Master's programme which makes use of new laboratory and analysis techniques for personalized medical diagnostics.
Students decide individually which area of precision medicine they wish to specialize in. Typical areas are high throughput analysis, personalized medicine with immunological methods or the use of biomarkers, then validated by means of clinical studies.
The study programme is aimed at those with a bachelor's degree in the natural sciences and medicine and has a duration of 3 semesters.
Tuition fees: €1,500 / semester for non-EU/EEA students (see FAQ), €130 semester fee for EU/EEA students
- ECTS 90 ECTS
- Programme duration 3 Semesters
- Location Villingen-Schwenningen
- Faculty Medical and Life Sciences
- Programme begins Winter semester (October), Summer semester (March)
- Application deadline 15 May for international applicants, 15 July (winter semester), 15 January (summer semester), See application details
- Entry requirements Bachelor's degree in natural sciences, medical sciences or related disciplines (minimum 210 ECTS), fluent English (CEFR B2) skills
- Teaching Language English
- Accreditation Yes (ACQUIN)