Part-time master's degree in Mechanical Engineering
In the world of manufacturing where technology and digitalisation are becoming increasingly complex, the demand for specialists who can work at the interface between intelligent machines/plant and manufacturing technologies is growing. A knowledge of both engineering and management skills will boost your future career.
The Institute for Precision Machining (KSF), one of the best known research institutes in Germany in the field of precision machining, plays a central role in the programme. The outstanding research skills of the KSF are integrated into the research modules of the master's programme.
Practical content is taught in the KSF Lab in the Innovation and Research (IFC) Building in Tuttlingen. The Innovation and Research Center, which opened its doors in the summer of 2018, focuses mainly on research, providing R&D facilities for technology-oriented companies, entrepreneurs and start ups.
Lectures are held on one workday a week at most, in addition to Saturdays, making it ideal for combining study with a full-time job.
€2,600 per semester
Cooperation with Tehran University
Dual master's degree in Precision Manufacturing and Management/Mechanical Engineering
This programme is offered in cooperation with Tehran University as a dual master's degree (Precision Manufacturing and Management and Mechanical Engineering). Further information can be found in the following PDFs:
- ECTS 90 ECTS
- Programme duration 3 Semesters
- Campus Schwenningen Campus
- Faculty Mechanical and Medical Engineering
- Programme begins Summer semester (March), Winter semester (October)
- Application deadline 15 July (winter semester), 15 January (summer semester)
- Entry requirements Bachelor's degree in an engineering subject, particularly mechanical engineering or mechatronics
- Teaching Language German
- Accreditation Yes (accredited through the university system accreditation)