Qualified for the medical technology challenges of the future
Because demographic developments, the treatment of age-related and chronic illness and neurological illness such as Parkinson's, represent a core challenge for medicine, new approaches to medical provision must be found. Implants and other forms of treatment using medical technology will play a pioneering role.
This innovative master's degree programme provides in-depth knowledge and skills in the areas of micromedicine, microtechnology, biomedicine and biocompatible materials, with a focus on implants and smart systems. This programme provides the scientific answers to the future needs of modern medicine, miniaturization, computerization and biologicalization in medical engineering and preventative healthcare.
- ECTS 90 ECTS
- Programme duration 3 Semesters
- Location Villingen-Schwenningen
- Faculty Mechanical and Medical Engineering
- Programme begins Winter semester (October), also possible in summer semester
- Application deadline 15 July (winter semester), 15 January (summer semester)
- Entry requirements University degree, professional background
- Teaching Language German
- Accreditation Yes (system accreditation)