Study medical engineering in Schwenningen
Medical engineering is the technology of the future and one of the fastest-growing areas of engineering. Key technologies such as imaging processes, computer-aided communication technology and minimally invasive methods in surgery and cardiovascular technology are innovative fields of work. Graduates of the Medical Engineering degree programme are highly qualified, ethical, responsible engineers who work at the interface of medicine, humans and technology - engineering that serves humanity.
The programme places great value both on medical and engineering knowledge as well as on early exposure to application-oriented research topics and projects. It is also possible to gain international experience by spending a semester abroad.
Practical and international
Technical medicine in the hospital as the challenge of the future
Applied medical engineering on the patient and innovative medical devices for patients
- ECTS 210 ECTS
- Programme duration 7 Semesters
- Location Villingen-Schwenningen
- Faculty Mechanical and Medical Engineering
- Programme begins Winter semester (October), Summer semester (March)
- Application deadline 15 July (winter semester), 15 January (summer semester)
- Entry requirements University entrance qualification
- Teaching Language German
- Accreditation Yes (ACQUIN)