- A university entrance qualification enabling study at a German University (High school leaving qualification).
- An above-average Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent in the field of engineering or natural sciences or closely related fields, with a minimum of 210 ECTS credit points.
- German language certificate of at least level CEFR A2 or equivalent.
- English language certificate equivalent to or higher than 90 points in IBT TOEFL, IELTS band 6, or CEFR B2.
- Applicants have to demonstrate adequate knowledge in at least three of the following subjects
III. Molecular Biology
Evidence of knowledge may be demonstrated through successful completion of study programmes, practical modules or courses and/or professional experience.