The M.Sc. in International Management is designed for business graduates looking to develop their analytical and problem-solving skills at an advanced level. The aim of the programme is to build on knowledge of business functions and organizations acquired at undergraduate level by looking at the complexity of business systems and developments in contemporary management thought and analyzing interdisciplinary problems. Particular emphasis is placed on the future challenges faced by business organizations and the aims of sustainable management. An academically challenging programme, the degree has a strong scientific and research focus. Participants will work together with professors on one of a number of management research topics and will be expected to master quantitative and qualitative analytical methods.
This unique master’s degree will appeal to students who are interested in scientific research and are keen to question management practice and to explore new ideas in a changing business environment. We are looking for bright, highly-motivated graduates with a thirst for knowledge and the creativity to bring new ideas to classroom discussion.
Download our IMM brochure here.
10 good reasons to take the Master of International Management programme
- Small class size (ca. 20 students)
- Highly ranked business school
- Internationally diverse student body
- Internationally experienced teaching staff
- Programme taught entirely in English
- Integrated and multidisciplinary approach to complex business problems
- Strong methodological foundation
- Research projects in small teams on current business topics
- Development of competences for sustainable management
- Explicit focus on future trends and innovation
Our students rated our programme "Very good" on the StudyCHECK platform.
Why take a Master's in Management?
Read the results of the latest Global Master in Management Study Report in which the HFU Business School at Furtwangen University participated.
Although students from outside the European Union are required to pay tuition fees of €1,500 per semester, there are many exemptions. More information can be found here.
- ECTS 90 ECTS
- Programme duration 3 Semesters
- Location Villingen-Schwenningen
- Faculty HFU Business School
- Programme begins Winter semester (October)
- Application deadline 15 July for EU applicants, 15 May for international applicants
- Entry requirements Above-average undergraduate degree in a business-related field, proficiency in written and spoken English
- Teaching Language English
- Accreditation Yes (ACQUIN)
The course provided me with the priceless opportunity to develop new knowledge and skills by collaborating productively with a heterogeneous cohort, revising my personal attitudes and finding solutions in problematic situations.Ekaterina, from Russia